PreSonus Studio One updated to v1.6.2
PreSonus has released version 1.6.2 of Studio One, a music product software for Windows and Mac.
Studio One changes the rules of the game with fresh code, innovative drag-and-drop MIDI mapping and plug-in management, auto-configuration with PreSonus hardware, insanely good audio quality, unlimited tracks and plug-ins per track, and a powerful, inventive Start page.
Changes in Studio One Pro / Artist v1.6.2
- Browser navigation speed improved.
- Rare crash when using the preview player.
- Japanese translation errors.
- Tempo map in MIDI export is not correct.
- [Mojito] Hanging notes and crackles can occur.
- [Pipeline] Clip Led could not be reset.
- [Pro EQ] Micro view is not updated correctly.
- Crash when dragging FX chain and instrument preset to empty mixer.
The version 1.6.2 update is available to download for registered users Studio One users. Note: Saving is now possible in the Demo version.