PreSonus has released version 1.6.5 of Studio One, the music creation and production software for Windows and Mac.
Artists of all levels, from beginner to seasoned professional, will find Studio One a serious alternative to the intimidating, bloated offerings currently considered the standards. It’s a groundbreaking music creation and production application for Mac OS X and Windows XP/Vista/7 that makes audio recording, MIDI sequencing, and audio mastering ridiculously simple right out of the box.
Changes in Studio One Pro and Artist v1.6.5
- OSX Lion compatibility.
- French program translation.
- Spanish program translation.
- Zero Latency indicator and audio buffer size display on Start Page.
- [OSX] Drag and Drop from file browser to plugin not working. Fixed.
- Sustain automation not played back correctly on loop. Fixed.
- Crash with 2 Fire Studio devices. Fixed.
- [Win] 176.4 KHz not supported on TC Near and RME. Fixed.
- [Analog Delay] High cut filter not working when low cut turned off. Fixed.
- Crash in File Browser when trying to drag on other tab. Fixed.
- External instrument bounce not working. Fixed.
- Pitch numbers in Drum Map editor off by 1. Fixed.
Studio One is available to purchase for $399 USD (Pro) / $199 USD (Artist), prices excl. VAT.