PreSonus has updated its Studio One music production software.
PreSonus has officially shipped the much-anticipated version 2 of its groundbreaking Studio One DAW and immediately issued Studio One 2.0.2, a free incremental update that fixes several issues.
Changes in Studio One v2.0.2
- Keep automation, solo, and insert activation state on track transform.
- Ampire had missing custom sounds.
- Slicing could be slow and had no progress dialog.
- Pencil tool was not working in tempo track.
- Humanize was not applied to velocity.
- Show Track command did not reveal tracks.
- Track was not always inserted after the selected track.
- Split Loop command was not working on the audio part container.
- Stretch cursor is now displayed for audio-part resizing.
- Automation Edit Value was not working for third-party plug-ins.
- Manual silence-detection values were not applied.
- Improved drawing performance with many events.
- Main Out mono function used only the left channel.
- Crash with Strip Silence on long clips.
- Clear Recent Files contextual menu was missing on Start Page.
- ProEQ cut high frequencies in HQ mode.
- Sample One did not play the second layer.
- (Windows) DDP export was not working.
- (OS X) SoundCloud upload failed.
- (OS X) 64-bit versions of Ampire and OpenAIR had crackles in the sound.
- (OS X) Installer gave a misleading error message after downloading third-party plug-ins.
- (OS X) Crash when removing Instrument with right-click menu.
- (OS X) Slow redraw of detached mixer.