Producer Loops releases MIN TECH 2
Producer Loops has released MIN TECH 2, a 1.8 GB construction kit collection for the minimalist techno genre from their content partner Bunker 8 and that is the sequel of their popular MIN TECH.
Angling through empty souls of a minimalist calling, ‘MIN TECH’ becomes the defacto definition of the minimalist techno genre. Dark and forboding, deep and distrustful, glaring and majestic, Bunker 8 Digital Labs brings this heretofore style through its melodically haiku solace.
It is characterized by a stripped-down aesthetic that exploits the use of repetition, and understated development. This style of dance music production generally adheres to the motto less is more; a principle that has been previously utilized, to great effect, in architecture, design, visual art, and Western art music. Minimal techno is thought to have been originally developed in the early 1990s by Detroit based producers Robert Hood and Daniel Bell.
MIN TECH 2 features
- 1.8 GB construction kits (Apple loops & Acid loops).
- Each kit contains a full sample mix, plus all of the elements separated and set out for you to mix and match until the groove sits tight.
- Also includes single hit samples selected from the best kits on offer at the Bunker 8, in HALion, Kontakt 2, Battery 2, Gigasampler, Soundfont, Sampletank, and EMU Formats.
- Bonus collection of minimalist drum grooves and percussionisms, perfect as expressive appetizers to your minimalist opus.
- Bunker 8 uses proprietary sample looping technology so that each cycle of either format seams perfectly throughout your jams. That means you can stretch these loops really far with limited or no digital artifacts.
- All beats have been processed using Neve, Soundcraft and SSL consoles at the mixing stage, so you know these are ready to go.
MIN TECH 2 is available as a download for £18 GBP.
Visit Producer Loops for more information and audio demos.