Prodyon Phenome, free SoundFont player
Prodyon has released Phenome, a free multi-timbral SoundFont player instrument for Windows.
It’s designed to focus on getting ideas done quickly.
So it’s not bloated with features – just the essentials.
- Full stereo SF2 playback engine.
- 8 part/layer multitimbral.
- Selectable MIDI channels for each layer.
- Supports standard patch/bank selection.
- Various interpolation methods.
- High quality 8x oversampling.
- Volume/panning & selectable keysplit for each layer.
- Fine- and semi-tuning.
- Built-in phrase arpeggiator with step/gate mode, digital filter with 6 modes, unison/widener, stereo & mono delay, and chorus.
- Flexible polyphonic note-stealing.
- 3 stereo (6 mono) audio outputs.
- 256 voice polyphony (8x 32 voices).
- Fully automatable and total recall.
- VST2.0 compliant.
- Low CPU usage & RAM overhead.
Phenome is available as a freeware VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC.
Download link: http://prodyon.kilu.de/Phenome.rar
Try-Sound updated with new instruments