Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Prodyon releases Enchoir v1.3
Prodyon has announced the release of Enchoir v1.2, a combination of a vocoding and harmonizing device.
Want to create nice and airy backing vocals? Then the Enchoir is what you need. It delivers up to 6 voices of background vocal harmony simple by playing MIDI notes! It features five choir operation-modes like “church” or “opera”. No matter what kind of music you produce – the Enchoir will always deliver you nice and silk sounding background vocals in no time!
Enchoir v1.3 features
- VST2.0-compliant Windows-PlugIn.
- MIDI-controllable / fully automatable.
- 6-part vocal harmony.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- Digital FFT stereo vocoder high quality choir algorithms.
- Internal 24-voice doubling.
- Two reverb units.
- Breath/univoice detection for clear sound.
- Random formant alternating.
- Auto harmony-shiting (+2 octaves).
- Harmony hold mode.
- Automute option for lead vocal.
- Vibrato via aftertouch.
- Built-in lead vocal enhancer.
- “Blur” and “bluenotes” option for humanization.
Enchoir is available for Windows PC (VST) for $79.99 USD. A license includes free for life updates for registered users. Enchoir will also be expanded in the future with new “voices”, also free of cost.
More information: Prodyon