Prodyon releases Polypitch and updates Phenome to v1.5
Prodyon has announced the release of Polypitch, an audio pitchshifting synthesizer plug-in for Windows.
POLYPITCH uses the realtime audio-input from your DAW to create unique and unheard textures with a breeze!
Simply speak into your microphone, let a beat or a synth run in the background – POLYPITCH will make any input you feed it with playable instantly.
- Polyphonic pitch-shifting algorithm that can be “played” using notes on your MIDI keyboard.
- Generates up to 32 pitchshifters.
- Up to 32 comb-filters (tuned delays) in real-time.
- Velocity-sensitive, full support for pitchshifting via modulation-wheel (1 octave currently hardwired).
- An onboard multi-filter, an flexible phrase-arpeggiator and three different pitchshift-modes for adaption to your source material.
- Audio “Freezing”, turn the feedback slider to the maximum.
- Attack and decay of audio input is used for polypitch’s attack and decay, regardless what envelope is used to play “over” the audio.
Polypitch is available to purchase as a VST plug-in for Windows (V-Machine on Mac) for $29.99 USD.
Prodyon has also released version 1.5 of Phenome, a multi-timbral SoundFont player instrument.
PHENOME is a low-CPU 8-part multitimbral Soundfont (SF2) Player-VST Instrument with all the basic features like ADSR, multiple filters and arpeggiators. It has been designed to focus on getting things done quickly rather then being bloated with features that get hardly ever used.
Changes in Phenome v1.5
- Added textfields for program/multi name and author.
- Added patch/bank (FXP/FXB) buttons.
- Changed buttons to popup menus.
- Effect returns are now “on” at default.
- Added filter drive/distort.
- Added note-off trigger mode.
- Added preset browser (*.phe).
- Added lock layer feature.
- Added various tooltips (hints).
Phenome is available to download as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows.
More information: Prodyon