Prodyon releases Shortnoise for Kontakt
Prodyon has released Shortnoise, an instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Shortnoise comes with its own custom scripted GUI that allows access to most common parameters quick and easily. It also features a 3×32 step-sequencer.
The Instruments and Multis in SHORTNOISE have been designed to be instantly play- and enjoyable.
The SHORTNOISE Multis can be seen as short Performances. Every Multi is like a song in itself and a possible songstarter.
Almost every Instrument in SHORTNOISE has been developed to deliver authentic playability with dynamics and expression, using velocity, the pitchbend and modulation wheel.
- Over 300 Instruments and 150 Multis.
- Includes Ambient (13), Arpeggiator (22), Bass (25), Keys (23), Loop (27), Pad (33), Percussion (33), SoundFX (52), String (13), Synthesizer (56), Vox (6).
- 11.137 source WAV files (44.1k/16-bit).
- 20 custom Impulse Responses.
- Over 6GB of sample content.
Shortnoise is available to purchase for the introductory price of $49.99 USD until March 31st, 2014 (MSRP $99.99 USD). Requires full version of Kontakt 4 or 5.