ProjectSAM has released version 1.41 of its Symphobia 1 and Symphobia 2 libraries for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Symphobia is everything you have been missing in your orchestral palette: immersive ensemble multi-samples attained by true ensemble recordings and intense cinematic effects. All available in a rich selection of combinations and articulations.
Symphobia 2 is more of what you’ve been missing in your orchestral palette. All-new orchestral articulations, massive amounts of fresh and inspiring symphonic effects, exclusive legato ensembles with real legato transitions, Dystopia III and a brand-new interface.
Changes in Symphobia 1 & Symphobia 2 v1.41
- By popular request, the ability to choose your preferred way of selecting articulations:
- SWITCH: 1.30-style keyswitches, one articulation at a time.
- STACK: 1.40-style on/off toggling of multiple articulations individually.
- Ability to enable or disable MIDI triggers on the keyboard. This is especially useful for live situations where you don’t want to accidentally switch or toggle other articulations.
ProjectSAM has also annouced that the pricing of its fully updated Symphobia Series has been lowered.
It has never been more affordable to enrich your compositions with these genre-defining libraries.
New pricing Symphobia series
- Symphobia 3 Lumina: 599 EUR/$799 USD (save 250 EUR/$350 USD)
- Symphobia 2: 599 EUR/$799 USD (save 150 EUR/$230 USD)
- Symphobia 1: 599 EUR/$799 USD (save 150 EUR/$230 USD)
- Symphobia Duo Pack (1 & 2): 1,098 EUR/$1,460 USD (save 400 EUR/$598 USD)
- Symphobia Trio Pack: 1,647 EUR/$2,190 USD (save 700 EUR/$1,017 USD)
More information: ProjectSAM