Prominy has released LPC Electric Clean Guitar LE, a sample library for Kontakt.
A compact, but powerful brother of LPC Electric Clean Guitar
Ultra Real-sounding Electric Guitar sample library – Sensitive and powerful, the true sound of Gibson® Les Paul™ Custom includes approx. 5,600 samples
LPC Electric Clean Guitar LE enables you to compose and create natural guitar tracks that imitate real guitar playing!
LPC Electric Clean Guitar LE features
- Incredible real-time playability — With LPC Electric Guitar LE, you can play ultra realistic guitar performance in real-time. You can access the following playing techniques instantly without stopping your performance and create convincing guitar tracks very quickly.
- Single note Realtime Legato Slide
- Single note Realtime Hammer-on and Pull-off
- Single note vibrato (deep & light)
- Single note mute and picking noise
- Picking Tremolo
- Pinch harmonics
- 5th-dyad chord (Power Chord) Realtime Legato Slide
- 5th-dyad chord (Power Chord) mute and picking noise
- Unison bend
- Fret noise, Pick stop noise, and Bridge mute noise
- Auto Stroke Detection — With LPC’s Auto Stroke Detection feature, LPC automatically detects the current beat position and identify proper stroke direction (down or up). There are several stroke detection modes and you can also control stroke direction manually.
- Double-Tracking — This is a technique which is frequently used in recording guitar tracks. It gives the guitar track a nice, wide-spread stereo images and thickness. With LPC Electric Guitar LE, you can reproduce it very easily just by loading the double-tracked patch. No identical samples are played simultaneously in both channels. You don’t need a stereo delay or tweaking your midi data to emulate the double-tracking.
- Realtime Legato Slide — Realtime Legato Slide feature using ‘real’ legato samples is available in single note, 5th-dayd chord (power chord). With the Realtime Legato Slide feature, you are able to get perfectly real expressions of the human finger’s legato slide that can not be reproduced with slide emulation by changing pitch.
- .kpe file (for Native Instruments Kore) included — If you own both Kore 2 and Kontakt 3, you can use the .kpe file that comes with the product. It is already double-tracked and the built-in amp simulator of Kore is already inserted to each channel. Just load the .kpe file, and you can play the ‘double-tracked’ and ‘amp-simulated’ guitar sound.
LPC Electric Clean Guitar LE is available for purchase for $169 USD (requires full version of Kontakt).