Propellerhead adds saving, exporting & more requested features in Figure for iOS v1.1
Propellerhead Software has updated its Figure music-making app for iOS to version 1.1, adding users’ most requested features.
When we set out to create Figure we knew an amazing sound was crucial to its function and simple enjoyment. Fortunately, we didn’t have to look far to find amazing sounds. Powered by Reason, our flagship desktop music production software, Figure puts our advanced Thor Polysonic Synthesizer and Kong Drum Designer in your pocket.
Figure for iOS is designed from the ground up for the mobile environments we find ourselves in looking to pass time. Propellerhead claims “Figure is fun”.
Changes in Figure v1.1
- Save, browse and load song files.
- Set length of loop (1,2,4,8 bars).
- Export audio to iTunes File Sharing.
- Better recording. Tap record and then draw on the pad to start your recording. Or just press Play.
- Performance and bug fixes.
Figure for iOS is available to purchase for $0.99 USD.
Prodyon launches Summer Sale