Propellerhead Software announces Reason Electric Bass
Propellerhead Software has announced the Reason Electric Bass, a ReFill which puts eight fully playable electric bass guitars into your Reason rack.
All instruments in the Reason Electric Basses ReFill were recorded using multiple microphones and dedicated bass amp setups, giving you full control of your overall bass sound. Based on note for note Hypersampling, these basses come complete with bends, glissandos and fret noises, making them very responsive, and very much alive.
Electric Bass ReFill features
- Instruments used:
- Fender Jazz Bass (1968), String type: roundwound. Playing style: fingered.
- Fender Precision Bass (1965), String type: flats. Playing style: fingered.
- Gibson Les Paul (1969), String type: vintage roundwound. Playing style: fingered.
- Rickenbacker 4001 (1974), String type: roundwound. Playing style: Picked.
- Gibson EB-0 (1970), String type: roundwound. Playing style: fingered.
- Kay Hollowbody (1963), String type: flats. Playing style: Picked.
- MusicMan Stingray Fretless (2001), String type: flats, 5-string. Playing style: fingered
- Fender Precision Bass (1978), String type: roundwound. Playing style: picked.
- ReFill (2 DVD, 16- and 24bit versions):
- Preset patches: basic, instrument specific Combinator patches for various mic/amp combinations.
- Producer patches: Producer-made, mix-ready bass sounds.
- Style patches: Ready-made patches styled for different types of music (Pop, Rock, Funk/Disco, Reggae, Electronic, Hip hop/RnB).
- Template patches: Empty, pre-routed patches for building advanced bass/amp/mic combos.
- Effect patches: Stomp box type bass effects that make full use of Reason’s effects and routing powers.
The Reason Electric Bass ReFill will be available on May 28th.
Visit Propellerhead Software for more information.