Propellerhead has announced the release of Radical Keys, a Rack Extension featuring three classic electric pianos.
The Radical Engine lets you blend signals and modeling from different signal chains—clean line recording, amplifier and ambient room mic.
Radical Keys brings you three classic keyboard instruments in a great-sounding package: the Rhodes Mk1, the Wurlitzer and the Pianet-T. All delivered through Propellerhead’s cutting edge Radical Engine, combining samples with physical modeling to bring out the character and quirks of these legendary instruments. What you get is an infinitely tweakable, instantly playable instrument whose sonic capabilities range from the ultra realistic to the utterly outlandish.
Radical Keys features
- Three classic electric pianos: Rhodes Mk 1, Wurlitzer and Pianet T.
- Choose and blend between line-recorded, amplified and room mic signals.
- 101 instantly playable piano patches for any style of music and any style of playing.
- Tweak the instrument’s character by altering sympathetic resonance and envelope
- Set the level for the instrument’s mechanical noises such as key noise and pedal noise. Make it clean or make it rough.
- Adjustable velocity response lets you control how the instrument responds to your performance.
- Unique effect section designed specifically for Radical Keys. Consists of Tremolo, Compressor, Overdrive, EQ, Phaser, Chorus and Ambience processing.
The Radical Keys Rack Extension is available to purchase for 79 EUR.