Propellerhead Software has announced that ReBirth, the software application that started a sea change in the 90’s with soft-synths in music creation, is now available for iPhone & iPod Touch.
This is the first time a leading music tool developer has brought a complete professional desktop music application from the personal computer to the mobile world. ReBirth is a true reproduction of the Propellerhead’s acclaimed music-making software from 1997 for the iPhone.
ReBirth literally puts faithful emulations of dance music’s vintage analog hardware at iPhone users’ fingertips: the Roland TB-303 Bass synth and the Roland TR-808 and TR-909 drum machines. Combine these with audio effects units, fully featured pattern sequencers and a quick-acting, scalable iPhone interface and users will soon be making techno on the train, trance on the tram or beats on the bus.
ReBirth for iPhone/iPod Touch features
- 2 x TB-303 Bassline Synthesizer with pattern sequencer — The original Acid House and Techno bass synth. Unrivaled power, unmistakable sound.
- TR-808 Drum machine — Roland’s sub-heavy 1980 beat computer. Instant hip hop.
- TR-909 Drum machine — The go-to beatbox for everything House and Techno. Press play and you’re dancing.
- A number of great sounding effects and audio shapers — Including tempo-synced digital delay, distortion, compression and special pattern controlled filter.
- “Mod” support — Includes 5 original user modifications with alternative sound sets and graphics.
ReBirth is available exclusively through the Apple iTunes App Store, priced at 5.49 EUR / $6.99 USD.
More information: ReBirth App