Prosoniq has updated the TimeFactory time stretching and pitch shifting application for Mac to version 2.5.
Prosoniq TimeFactory provides a multitude of professional time stretching and pitch shifting algorithms for sound design, rate (FPS) conversion, mastering and Karaoke applications.
Prosoniq TimeFactory 2 allows changing speed and pitch of your sound files or entire songs independently of each other over a wide range of stretch ratios. It takes time stretching and pitch shifting to the next level by giving you unique and unparalleled control over all aspects of your sound files.
Changes in TimeFactory v2.5
- Added capabilty to export multi-channel files as individual channels (keeping the original names).
- Added support for Sony WAVE64 and EBU MBWF/RF64 file formats.
- Updated Dirac algorithm to latest v3.6.2.
- Added Dirac’s transcribe mode.
- Better usage of screen real estate.
- Removed support for PPC machines.
- Many minor fixes and improvements.
TimeFactory for Mac is available to purchase for $499 USD.