Protonfx releases Curemo v1.0.1
Protonfx has released version 1.0.1 of Curemo, a universal software controller for Steinberg Cubase.
Curemo is a tool that allows you to control Cubase remotely from other Windows PC’s and PocketPC’s using keyboard shortcuts, a mouse, stylus or your fingers. Additionally you can use Curemo to assign more versatile key commands to Cubase than is possible from within Cubase itself.
Changes in Curemo v1.0.1
- Client panel is now initially visible rather than hidden on first startup.
- Transport buttons are now initially shown in the client panel on first startup.
- Actions are now initially enabled on first startup.
- Trial mode no longer sends “Stop” commands to Cubase.
- Replaced startup popup dialog in Curemo Server with permanently visible window in trial mode.
- Registration reminder is now shown every 30 instead of 15 minutes.
- Installer now creates a Desktop shortcut for Curemo Client.
Curemo costs 19.99 EUR and is available for Windows (XP/Vista, Windows Mobile 5 or newer is required for PocketPC support). It currently supports Cubase 4 and Cubase Studio 4. (32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows and Cubase are natively supported).
Visit Protonfx for more information and a link to download a 30-day demo version of Curemo.
Theo Krueger releases Input Vinylator