Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Protonfx updates Curemo to v1.1
Protonfx has released version 1.1 of Curemo, a universal software controller for Steinberg Cubase.
Curemo is a tool that allows you to control Cubase remotely from other Windows PC’s and PocketPC’s using keyboard shortcuts, mouse, stylus or fingers (on touch-sensitive displays). Additionally you can use Curemo to assign more versatile key commands for Cubase.
Changes in Curemo v1.1
- Curemo Panel now shows current track name & song position.
- Curemo Panel can now be completely customized with the new “Edit Panel” dialog.
- Panel layouts can be imported/exported to file.
- The Curemo Panel can now be resized (in expanded mode).
- Full support for extended Media & Application keys as action shortcuts.
- Server & Client notification icon can now be consolidated into one.
- Curemo Client can now automatically be started & shutdown on Server startup/shutdown (local mode only) using a new Option.
- Log window in Curemo Server & Client are now resizable.
- Made several client log messages less technical & more readable.
- Log can now be saved to file and be cleared (right-click on log).
- Curemo Server now indicates when the 30-day trial period is over.
- Many improvements and bug fixes.
Curemo may be used freely for a maximum of 30 days, after this period you must uninstall or purchase a license for 9.99 EUR. A license is valid for a single active Curemo Server (i.e. a controlled copy of Cubase).
Visit Protonfx for more information.