Protonica releases Nord Lead 2X v1.1 for Max for Live
Piet Kaempfer aka Protonica has released version 1.1 of a free Max for Live device for controlling a Nord Lead 2X synthesizer.
This is a Max for Live Midi Device to give you remote control on your Clavia Nord Lead/Rack 2X. Easier Automation and Modulation of each Control Change (CC) Parameter.
Nord Lead 2X 1.1 features
- Edit almost every parameter of your Nord Lead/Rack from this device.
- If you edit any CC knob from Nord Lead/Rack, you can see it moving directly from this device.
- Automate & modulate all parameter from the front panel in Live.
- When you open the project with this device, all the parameters are automatically sent to the Nord Lead/Rack.
- Load and save programs (as Max for Live device).
- Control all layers by simply loading up to four devices on different MIDI tracks.
The controller device is a free download. Requires Max for Live.