Psicada releases Earhoof for iPad
Psicada has launched Earhoof, a virtual instrument for iPad.
A sophisticated instrument creation tool, it allows you to layer multiple audio files and combine them with high quality digital signal processing. By continuously changing the sound parameters along the length of your device, Earhoof allows you to create highly expressive playable surfaces.
Its innovative internal rhythm engine allows you to easily play this surface, switching seamlessly between complex rhythms while remaining in complete control of the generated sounds. The result is a playing experience unlike any other, blurring the line between sequencer and instrument.
- Includes over 80 carefully crafted presets, each one a unique multi-sample instrument.
- Intuitively draw curves to modulate DSP parameters for Gain, Pitch, Pan, Filters, Delay and more.
- Easily import your own WAV and AIFF files with iTunes File Sharing.
- Record or manually create your own rhythms.
- Audiobus and Inter-App Audio support allows Earhoof to interact with other music apps.
- Record your performances as audio files without ever leaving the app.
- In-app help manual will help you quickly learn the ins and outs of the program.
The app is available from the iTunes App Store for $4.99 USD.
More information: Psicada