PSP Audioware PSP 85, advanced delay effect plug-in updated
PSP Audioware has released PSP 85, a delay effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
PSP 85 is the product of our eternal fascination with the endless possibilities offered by variable sample rate delay lines.
PSP 85 benefits from aggressive algorithm optimization and adds numerous significant new features while retaining full preset and bank compatibility with our renowned PSP 84 delay.
The plug-in comes with sixty wild and twisted new presets designed to highlight its exciting new attributes, in addition to a supplementary bank containing more ‘bread and butter’ PSP 84 factory programs.
PSP 85 features
- Predelay for creating complex rhythmic patterns.
- Delay line output panning.
- Delay gating offering extended control over number of echoes and their level.
- Automatic ducking (with auxiliary sidechain input option), the invaluable tool helping to preserve sound clarity by attenuating superfluous echoes that would have been otherwise masked by hot input signal.
- Filter resonance modulation.
- LFO song position synchronization for repeatable playback results.
- Input muting allowing to connect the delay lines in series when used on mono tracks.
- 64 bit audio stream support (only refers to VST format).
- Continuous control over delay time with little harmonic distortion thanks to real-time multipoint resamplers.
- Modulation signal generator consisting of LFO with five click-free waveforms and an envelope follower.
- 12dB/oct filter with adjustable cutoff and resonance as well as saturation.
- Flexible filter routing capabilities.
- Vintage reverberation module for faithful simulation of spring and plate reverb characteristics.
- Edge-filtering of abrupt parameters changes for smooth and click-free operation.
- Support for sampling rates of up to 192kHz.
- MIDI and VST automation of all parameters.
PSP 85 is available to purchase as an effect plug-in for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for $149 USD excl. VAT. A crossgrade is available to PSP 84 users.