PSP Audioware updates MasterComp to v1.7.1
PSP Audioware has released version 1.7.1 of PSP MasterComp, a compressor effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
PSP MasterComp is a high fidelity stereo dynamics processor (plug-in VST, RTAS for Windows; AudioUnit, RTAS, VST for Mac OSX Universal Binary).
Its double-precision (64-bit floating point) and double-sampled (FAT – Frequency Authentication Technique) processing offers transparency even at extreme compression settings and high sample rates.
Changes in MasterComp v1.7.1
- Turning PSP MasterComp or PSP MicroComp into Off mode does not stop the internal processing – it just sets the plug-in into bypass mode except the situation when the SCMonit button is on.
- Demo mode screen audio glitches solved.
- Demo early expiration problem solved.
- Authorization key problem solved.
- Minor compatibility issues solved.
- Blocking audio solved.
- Fixes in RTAS for Mac: PSP MicroComp now appears properly.
PSP MasterComp is still available to purchase for $99 USD (offer extended to 5