PSPaudioware has released version 1.8.0 of PSP MasterComp, a mastering compressor effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
PSP MasterComp is a high fidelity stereo dynamics processor (plug-in VST, RTAS and AAX for Windows; AudioUnit, AAX, RTAS, VST for Mac OSX Universal Binary). Its double-precision (64-bit floating point) and double-sampled (FAT – Frequency Authentication Technique) processing offers transparency even at extreme compression settings and high sample rates.
Changes in MasterComp v1.8.0
- New features:
- PSP MasterComp now has a Channel Selector to allow processing of a selected channel only: Left, Right, Mid or Side.
- New license file-based authorization system (simpler than ever.).
- Meters now react to the On/Off switch.
- GUI is updated for a more eye friendly look.
- Introduced or improved mouse wheel operation on plug-ins’ controls.
- Enlarged Pre/GR/Post switch mouse control area.
- Peak LED shows the output peak in an Output or a Gain Reduction mode.
- Improved reading of textual values in edit boxes.
- Shortened time edit boxes appear to 1s.
- Updated all formats.
- AAX and RTAS now utilise page tables for proper usage with control surfaces.
- Several stability issues where fixed.
- Updated Text Edit Boxes to improve compatibility to various audio hosts.
- Several minor fixes.
PSP MasterComp is on sale for $69 USD until September 14th, 2014 (regular $249 USD). Prices excl. VAT.