Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
PSP Audioware updates PSP Nitro to v1.1.2
PSP Audioware has released version 1.1.2 of PSP Nitro, a multimode filter plug-in in for Windows and Mac.
It offers many filter types derived from analog prototypes in addition to other useful processing blocks such as phaser, bit-crusher/downsampler, waveshaper and interpolated delay blocks. These can be connected to each other using virtually any routing scheme. The advanced control signal generators are capable of modulating most of the processing parameters, making this plug-in an essential tool for sound design and experimental purposes.
Changes in PSP Nitro v1.1.2
- Default bank file can be defined for each bank slot. The bank will then be loaded on plug-in startup (to return to factory bank hold Apple/Ctrl button on clicking DFLT).
- GUI controls respond fine in MOTU Digital Performer.
- AudioUnit PowerPC<>Intel-Mac session portability issues resolved.
- PC<>PPC<>Intel-Mac bank and preset file portability issues resolved.
- Some minor GUI issues fixed.
PSP Nitro is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for $149 USD. A 14 day trial version can be downloaded here.
Visit PSP Audioware for more information.