Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
PSP Audioware updates PSP Xenon to v1.1
PSP Audioware has released version 1.1 of Xenon, a full band, dual-stage limiter plug-in featuring an integrated Leveller, advanced K-System metering and psychoacoustically optimized wordlength reduction.
Changes in Xenon v1.1
- New: Dithering autoblacking.
- New: Attenuation meter zooming.
- New: Independent metering of the gain reduction applied by every plug-in section (leveler as well as 1st and 2nd stage limiter).
- New: The input meter can show the signal after or before the input gain (as controlled by the input knob).
- New: All metering settings can be saved to preferences as default configuration.
- New: Additional GUI timer for more responsive metering on Mac.
- Leveler works fine on SSE2-capable machines. (Please note that you might need to readjust leveler settings if your machine is SSE2-capable).
- Overshoot no longer occur when working at higher samplerates (>48kHz).
- No more overshoots when using dithering.
- 64-bit audio streaming supported in Sonar.
PSP Xenon is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) and costs $249 USD.