PSP Audioware updates VintageWarmer to v2.6.0
PSP Audioware has released version 2.6.0 of VintageWarmer, a compressor effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
VintageWarmer2 is a high-quality digital simulation of an analog-style, a single- or multi-band compressor/limiter. It combines rich, warm analog processing with a straightforward user interface, and comes with a comprehensive library of presets.
Changes in VintageWarmer v2.6.0
- Added VU, PPM and Overs preferences reset buttons.
- Added ‘?’ on a preset bar to open an operation manual.
- Synchronised LED reset in PSP VintageWarmer and PSP VintageWarmer2.
- Preference parameters now automatically distributed across all running Warmers.
- Updated edit boxes.
- Updated scroll response of all controls.
- Increased legibility in automation.
- Updated operation manuals.
- Updated visual details.
- Updated default values of preference’s parameters.
- Bug fixes:
- Improper knobs’ position in reference to its value – fixed.
- Several compatibility improvements.
The plug-in is available for purchase for 149 USD ex. VAT. The update is free for current (2.5.x) PSP VintageWarmer2 users.