PSP Audioware has released version 1.5 of its brickwall limiter plug-in PSP Xenon, which includes new true peak mode, extended noise shaping and more.
PSP Xenon is a full band, dual-stage limiter plug-in (AudioUnit, VST and RTAS, AAX for MacOSX; VST and RTAS, AAX for PC) featuring an integrated Leveller, advanced K-System metering and psychoacoustically optimized wordlength reduction.
PSP Xenon offers 64-bit precision processing throughout its entire signal path, and can operate at sample rates up to 192kHz.
Changes in Xenon v1.5
- Added new control behavior to improve user comfort (dragging, clicking, mouse scroll, double click to reset knobs).
- Added additional bit depths (12- and 20-bit) in Dither Section.
- Added brand new Noise Shaping filters (D, E, F).
- Upgraded Oversampling algorithms to address latest standards.
- Improved DAW-controller support for buttons and knobs.
- Improved dither algorithm.
- Fixed ‚”post button‚” behavior.
- Several compatibility improvements.
PSP Xenon is available for purchase for $69 USD until October 3rd, 2014 (regular $249 USD).