Psychic Modulation updates Phonec synth plugin to v1.4
Psychic Modulation has released version 1.4 of its Phonec synthesizer instrument for Windows.
Phonec is best described as an ‘analog flux synthesizer’. Inspired by the mystique of video logo synth scores from worn out VHS tapes, Phonec was primarily designed with character in mind.
However Phonec is capable of producing a wide range of sounds such as vintage analogue tones, lo-fi synthscapes, ethereal pads, minimal techno sequences, and synthwave leads and basses.
Changes in Phonec v1.4
- Overall sound improvements.
- New Pulse Width oscillator modes.
- Added new switch for retriggering the oscillator phase on each note; produces a much more solid sound; excellent for outrun style basslines.
- New LFO & envelope targets: Filter attack/decay & pulse width.
- Added invert switches to mod envelopes.
- Sub Oscillator can now switch to square wave; produces a much fatter sound than sine.
Phonec for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for $39 USD.