Psychic Modulation updates Phonec to v1.3
Psychic Modulation has released version 1.3 of the Phonec synthesizer plug-in for Windows.
Phonec is best described as an ‘analog flux synthesizer’. Inspired by the mystique of video logo synth scores from worn out VHS tapes, Phonec was primarily designed with character in mind. However Phonec is capable of producing a wide range of sounds such as vintage analogue tones, lo-fi synthscapes, ethereal pads, minimal techno sequences, and synthwave leads and basses.
Changes in Phonec v1.3
- GUI update: aesthetic improvements as well as various fixes.
- Improved sliders, now easier to control.
- Fixed sequencer random mode not working.
- Fixed volume changes when switching Melt modes.
- Fixed problem with panning envelope.
- Fixed various legato/portamento related arp issues.
- Noise level can now go higher.
- HFO velocity was inverted, now fixed.
- Added two new switches to seq; for adding an octave to pitch seq, and inverting filter/amp seq.
- Changed LFO3 target list, ‘Melt’ and ‘Echo Tune’ were not compatible with a polyphonic LFO, caused cpu spikes; added ‘Sub Pitch’.
- Improved presets.
- Includes a separate ‘effect’ version so Cubase users can utilize audio input routing.
Phonec for Windows (VST) costs $39 USD.