Puremagnetik has announced RackMagnet for Ableton Live 9.
RackMagnet bridges the world’s largest library of Ableton Live Packs and your production environment. Music and sound artists can now access the entire Puremagnetik catalog in a desktop application that immediately downloads content directly into Ableton Live 9.
- Seamless Live 9 Integration—RackMagnet’s “Link to Live” feature puts your entire Puremagnetik library into Live 9 with a one-time, simple drag and drop operation. After that, download anything in RackMagnet and it immediately shows up in Live. Inspire your session with fresh sounds in two quick steps.
- Sync to RackMagnet’s Cloud—Load up gigabytes of Micropaks into your queue and save them for later. Or start downloading now and resume at your next session. With RackMagnet you won’t have broken files or incomplete downloads.
- Free Foundation Packs—Puremagnetik’s Foundation series brings over 1GB of free sounds, custom tailored for Ableton Live 9 and Push. Instantly load a huge array of instruments and begin tweaking away on Ableton’s new hardware controller.
- Lightning Fast Downloads—All RackMagnet content is hosted on Amazon’s Content Delivery Network. RackMagnet leverages local repositories worldwide to maximize transfer speeds. Get your Ableton Live Instruments super fast!
- Built by Industry Designers—Puremagnetik’s award-winning sound design team brings over 40 years of combined professional audio industry and university experience. Puremagnetik sound designers have worked directly with Ableton since 2003.
- Find it and Download—All Live Packs have been meta tagged and categorized. Simply search “Moog”, “glitch”, “piano” or anything really – find it and save to your queue.
RackMagnet is currently for OSX 10.6 and above. It requires a working internet connection, and Ableton Live 9. RackMagnet will also work fine with Live 8 but its functionality is slightly different.
More information: Puremagnetik