Puremagnetik has announced the release of LadyVox, An expertly recorded collection of
multisampled female voice.
The star performer is a multi-sampled voice instrument with a classic airy timbre.
A collection of hi-end and vintage microphones have been brought on board during the production process for capturing essential syllables and vocal nuances.
Among the included programs are detailed multisampled vowels, doo-wop syllables and synthetic experiments using the human voice as source material.
- Round-robin programming for “humanized” variations on sample triggers.
- Realistic adjustable vibrato.
- Fully looped and multisampled vowel phrases.
- Integrated Ableton Live effects racks with advanced Macro mapping.
- Kontakt custom KSP GUI for easy editing.
LadyVox is now available to download for Puremagnetik subscribers. Subscriptions start at $5.95 USD/month.