Puremagnetik releases DeeEx sound library
Puremagnetik has released DeeEx, a collection of 80’s FM synthesis programs based on the Yamaha DX7.
For Ableton Live
Each DeeEx Live Rack employs Sampler’s unique Frequency Modulation capabilities for extreme tweaking, beyond what the original was ever capable of. All DeeEx instruments were built and programmed within Live for a seamless production experience. With expertly crafted macro controls, powerful effects racks and high quality samples, DeeEx for Ableton Live brings one of the most legendary synthesizers in history right to your desktop.
For Kontakt, Renoise and Logic
DeeEx for Kontakt has been customized to offer a huge range of tweakable parameters. Within DeeEx’s KSP-based user interface, music and sound producers can immediately take control of numerous effects and sound shaping options. The Renoise and Logic versions of DeeEx have been built from the ground-up for a seamless user experience. XRNI and Logic Channel Strips integrate directly into their hosts for quick access and easy playability.
- Over 20 professionally multi-sampled instruments.
- Over 600 high quality samples.
- Advanced Ableton Live Racks with Macro Controls.
- “Renoise Ready” XRNI files for instant playability.
- Kontakt KSP easy edit GUI.
- Requires Ableton Live 8.2.1, Kontakt 3.5 or Logic 8, 250 MB of physical RAM, 600 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space.
DeeEx is now available to download for Puremagnetik subscribers.