Puremagnetik releases Grainscapes sound library
Puremagnetik has released Grainscapes, a collection of haunting, granular synthesized cinematic textures and ambiences for scoring or sound design applications.
Throughout many weeks of programming, Puremagnetik sound designers employed a powerful Symbolic Sound Kyma System (well known for its granular synthesis capabilities) for manipulation of conventional instrument samples.
Grainscapes was created through a process of spectral analysis, granular resynthesis, filtering and advanced jitter/ frame automation. The result is a collection of bending metal, shimmering glass structures, dark ambiences, choirs and more.
- Over 20 multi-sampled programs.
- Ableton “Live Ready” with advanced macro control programming.
- Kontakt KSP based interface for easy editing.
- “Renoise Ready” XRNI files for instant playability.
- Scoring for picture standard at 24 bit 48k.
Grainscapes is now available to Puremagnetik subscribers.