Puremagnetik has launched Harpitron, a sample library for Ableton Live, Kontakt and Logic that brings the beautifully simple sounds of the 1981 Suzuki Tronichord into the 21st century.
As a precursor to the later, larger Omnichord, the Tronichord employed a circle of fifths style layout for simple harmonic navigation and musical playability.
Puremagnetik has now resurrected this classic synthesizer and reverse engineered it for Ableton Live, Kontakt & Logic. It includes automated strumming features, grid and chromatic layouts for Ableton Push or a traditional keyboard and intricately programed articulation controls.
- Separate Chord and “Sonic Strings” Mixing.
- Harp Style, Strum and Articulation Controls.
- Grid and Chromatic Modes for Ableton Live (Optimized for Push).
- Custom Kontakt KSP Editing Interface.
- Track Stacks, Patches and Smart Controls for Logic.
Harpitron is available with Puremagnetik’s Spark or Century membership starting at $8 USD per month.