Puremagnetik releases Microtron Tape 3
Puremagnetik has announced the release of Microtron Tape 3, a sample library which brings three classic Mellotron M400 tapes direct to your sampler.
Tape 3 integrates perfectly with Puremagnetik’s Microtron Tape 1 & 2 and contains expertly recorded Clarinet, French Horn and Glenn Miller sounds.
All of the original imperfections, vintage analog quality and performance nuances of the Mellotron M400 have been immaculately captured through a Neumann U47 Microphone and Reeves Custom 50 Amplifier.
Microtron Tape 3 features
- Complete sound set of 3 classic Mellotron sounds.
- Integrates seamlessly with Puremagnetik’s Microtron series.
- A collection of professionally performed clips.
- SIAL Apple Loops for easy editing and tempo syncing.
- Custom Kontakt KSP GUI and native Kontakt effects.
Microtron Tape 3 for Ableton Live 8, Kontakt 3 & Logic 8 is now available to Puremagnetik subscribers (Subscriptions starting at $5.75/month).
ToneBuilder releases Hi-Fi 909