Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Puremagnetik releases PM Mark One
Puremagnetik is proud to present the next instrument in their Vintage Electronic Piano line. Sampled more for its unique character and less for its perfection, the PM Mark One will bring a “flavor” all its own to the studio or stage. This Micropak includes a 73 key multisampled instrument and over 60 audio loops played by professional jazz, funk and R&B keyboardists.
PM Mark One features
- 24-bit Multisampled Fender Rhodes.
- Over 60 Rhodes Loops.
- 5 Amp & Cabinet Models for Ableton Live.
- Easy Edit KSP Control Panels for Kontakt.
- Macro Controls for Ableton Live.
The Ableton Live version of PM Mark One includes 5 custom built amp and speaker emulations in Ableton Rack format.
Over 60 Live Clips loaded with a selection of 5 Amp & Cabinet Models
- Chazzus Amp – This jazzy amp highlights the bright attack of the hammered tines, while the chorus tone gives the sustaining notes a sense of motion.
- Phansder Amp – A classic guitar amp with tough compression and gritty tube saturation feeding a colorful phaser to achieve a wet and dirty tone.
- Taxi Trem Amp – Play some nice chords through this gentle tremolo amp and you’re halfway to composing a 1970′s television theme song.
- Wowow Amp – This talking amp uses light compression, and a sensitive wah pedal effect to create a very dynamic and expressive sound. The wah pedal is also synchronized to rock back and forth in tempo.
- Echo Amp – A simulated tape delay inserted after the amp and cabinet model. Increasing the feedback will also raise the filter frequency to avoid overloading the upper mids.
Visit Puremagnetik for more information and audio demos.