Qneo updates Voice Synth app for iOS to v3.1
Qneo has released version 3.1 of Voice Synth, a synthesizer app for voice sculpting.
Voice Synth is a specialized synthesizer for creative voice sculpting, for endless jamming fun and serious productions.
Speak, sing, hum and beatbox in the mic, tweak the controls and turn your voice live into a baby or tenor, a popstar on AutoPitch, a robot from Cylon to iDalek, a church or close harmony choir, animals from birds to dogs and lions, musical instruments from organs, guitars and a groovy bass to percussions and rich 70′s vocoders, amazing effects and ambient, lush string/storm soundscapes.
Changes in Voice Synth v3.1
- iOS7 inter-app audio input/effect support:
- Use Voice Synth as input or effect in other inter-app hosts.
- Control Voice Synth remotely via inter-app MIDI.
- Control the host recorder remotely via Voice Synth.
- iOS7 inter-app audio hosting support:
- Select inter-app input and effect.
- Record input directly into the sampler.
- Record the final result into the tape recorder.
- Operate Voice Synth’s tape recorder remotely from the input and effect.
- Voice Synth engine can now be used together with
- sampler recording, to hear your live-transformed voice while recording.
- tape play, to sing live while playing an earlier recording.
- Re-enabling of audiobus on iOS7 (we recommend to use inter-app audio).
- Note: iPhone 4 does not support inter-app audio and audiobus.
- Bugfix for use with VoiceOver on iPhone.
The Voice Synth app is available to purchase for $6.99 USD.
More information: Qneo Music