Built for live performance and hands free use, Quantiloop recreates the simplicity of a hardware loop pedal in an iOS app.
The best Looper for iOS just got beaten by itself. Quantiloop 2 is the ultimate virtual loop pedal for iOS.
It offers 4 tracks, 4 play modes, including a new Serial-Master mode as well as 3 assignable input FX and 3 assignable track FX. Effects like tape-stop, reverse and transpose are offered natively while any Inter-App audio effect may be hosted as well. MIDI slave supports offers sample-accurate sync to external equipment and while the new arm mode improves the workflow for live performers.
Building on its history, it still offers a great Inter-app audio capable rhythm track, sample accurate quantization and much more. It’s simple operation mimics a hardware looper without the limitations.
Changes in Quantiloop v2.0
- Completely refreshed UI.
- 4 Tracks + Rhythm Track.
- New play mode: Serial Master.
- Assignable Instant Track FX (Fade, Tapestop, Reverse, Transpose, Reverb/Delay, Comp/Gate or any IAA effect).
- Assignable Instant Input FX (Transpose, Reverb/Delay, Comp/Gate or any IAA effect).
- Arm Mode enhances workflow dramatically.
- MIDI Slave support (E.g. slave Quantiloop to your hardware drum kit).
- MIDI Program Change support for changing presets.
- Many stability improvements.
Quantiloop for iPad version 2.0 is available on the App Store for 9.99 USD/EUR, and as a free upgrade to existing users. Requires iPad Mini or iPad 2 (Retina iPad or higher recommended. iOS 8 or later).
More information: Quantiloop