Stephan Marx has released version 1.1 of Quantiloop, a virtual looper pedal for iPad.
It combines the simplicity of a hardware loop pedal with the flexibility and extensibility of an iOS app.
Create two tracks with endless layers of overdubs to build your performance. Record a Chorus and Verse in each track and switch between them seamlessly, or create a 1 bar percussive loop on track one, a 4 bar chord progression on track two and layer a bass line on top, all in perfect synchronisation.
This update improves on the MIDI control capabilities, by adding MIDI note message support and several additional MIDI control actions, enabling workflow emulation similar to virtually any hardware loop pedal. Additionally individual stereo panning controls for each track have been added.
- Free, Synced & Serial Playing Styles.
- Multiple Quantize Modes.
- Multiple Stop Modes.
- Adjustable Fade Out.
- Unlimited Overdubs.
- Overdub Decay.
- Auto Record.
- Clear Loop Status Display.
- Rhythm guide with auto-start, auto-stop and count-in.
- Audible & Visual metronome.
- Send start, stop and host sync to rhythm apps.
- Real-time tempo control.
- Extensive MIDI control.
- Assign Tap, Hold and Double Tap actions.
- Audiobus & Inter-App Audio.
- Individual outputs.
- Individual volume & pan controls.
- Ableton Link.
- MIDI clock sync.
- Cloud Import/Export.
- Unlimited banks of 32 presets.
Quantiloop for iPad is available for purchase for the App Store for 9.99 USD/EUR.
More information: Quantiloop