QuikQuak releases BarChimes
QuikQuak has announced the release of BarChimes, an accurate physics simulation of a set of Bar Chimes, which includes collisions, slides and multi-chain hits of 36 semi-tone tuned bars.
The BarChimes plug-in physically emulates a set of bar chimes, using complex kinematic physics routines. Great care has gone into translating the physics of gravity, friction, and weight of the bars, including their appearance. The sounds of the bar interactions are created using editable partials and length frequencies, including percussive hits, decay elements, and spectral alterations.
- A detailed 36 bar kinetic physics simulation.
- Gravity, collisions and audio accurately portrayed.
- Velocity and sweep analysis simulates user movement through the chimes.
- Parameters for physics, pitch and time.
- Frequency editing with fundamentals and partials.
- Percussive rendering with decay controls.
- Swing modulations effects.
- Photo-realistic 3D representation and collision effects.
BarChimes is available to purchase for PC and Mac (VST/AU), priced at £20 GBP.
More information: QuikQuak