QuikQuak releases Crowd Chamber
QuikQuak has released Crowd Chamber, an audio plug-in that layers multiple variations of a signal to create a crowd simulation.
When each voice is mixed, it is altered in varying time and spectral content, making unique versions of itself to create the illusion of different sources. And this effect can be fed back onto itself to create many thousands of voices in real-time.
Crowd Chamber features
- Simulates a crowd of up to 2,000,000 voices.
- The perfect new tool for sound design.
- Voices vary in spectral content and delay.
- LFO’s for temporal changes in voices.
- Fast visual editing, with parameter randomisation functions.
- From simple chorusing effects, small crowds and stadiums, and on to impossible situations.
- Creates massive stereo sound washes, and extremely weird animal effects.
Crowd Chamber is available for Windows and Mac (AU & VST) and costs £15 GBP. A demo is available for download.
Visit QuikQuak for more information.