Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
QuikQuak releases Fusion Field
QuikQuak has released Fusion Field, a smooth diffusion reverb plug-in for Windows and Mac.
A clean, unobtrusive sound with a natural falloff that floats behind, and complements the source material perfectly. Fusion Field is very easy to use, and the main display shows the effects of the dampening and EQ in a plain natural way. The reverberation can be dampened in the upper and lower frequencies, allowing soft sibilance and a graceful, lifting air to the sound.
Fusion Field features
- A clean stereo reverb, with an even decay.
- High quality standards, with low CPU resources.
- Fast editing, for that quick grab effect.
- A single impulse source quickly gathers a complex diffusion.
- Intuitively linked Decay and Spread dials.
- Clear reflected sound, with a fast diffusion build up.
- Great for adding sheen to vocals, strings and ambiences.
- Plain visual feedback of filters.
- Zero latency.
- Completely reworked and enhanced diffusion reverb, based on RaySpace and Glass Viper.
Fusion Field is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) and costs £25 GPB. Download a demo version from the QuikQuak website.
Visit QuikQuak for more information.