QuikQuak releases UpStereo Pro stereo enhancer
QuikQuak has released UpStereo Pro, a stereo enhancer effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
This plug-in uses unique technology for stereo enhancement. Unlike traditional techniques that can introduce phasing and inversion effects.
UpStereo Pro uses spectral processing and is engineered to shift actual pan locations of sound around the stereo field.
UpStereo Pro features
- Stretches stereo width without using traditional phase techniques.
- Unique technology that stretches sound locations toward the stereo extremes, keeping central sounds intact.
- Punch control for enhancing or dampening initial bass or kick sounds.
- Sizzle parameter for giving high end transients a fizz and sparkle.
- Linear equaliser with 16 point spline editing.
- Waveshaper with extreme settings.
- Full linear processing.
- On screen information panels for each of the controls.
- 64 & 32-bit versions in VST and AU formats.
The plug-in is available to purchase for £25 GBP.