QuikQuak updates Fusion Field to v3.0
QuikQuak has updated Fusion Field, a smooth diffusion reverb effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
A clean, unobtrusive sound with a natural falloff that floats and complements the source material perfectly. Designed to imitate complex, natural spaces, it is also very easy to use.
The main ‘cloud’ display represents the reverb in terms of time and frequency, showing all the main parameters and EQ in a natural way. The reverberation can be dampened in the upper and lower frequencies, allowing soft sibilance and a graceful, lifting air to the sound.
Changes in Fusion Field v3.0
- Completely new core engine based on delay free convolution.
- 64 bit versions for Mac and Windows.
- New filtered white-noise construction for perfect diffusion at any samplerate.
- All traditional comb and all-pass filters removed for perfect artefact-free reverb.
- Editable attack and decay curves for more control.
- 64 presets.
- ‘Dry’ on/off settings option for easy side-chain browsing of presets.
Fusion Field is available to purchase for PC and Mac (VST/AU) for £50 GBP.