QuikQuak updates Glass Viper to v1.1
QuikQuak has released version 1.1 of Glass Viper, a synthesizer VST instrument with unique and organic synthesis.
Changes in Glass Viper v1.1
- Clear and easy on the eye UI.
- Double the amount of presets.
- Fusion Field reverb built in.
- Upper frequency filter fixes.
- Pitch-bend semitone adjustments.
- Many more optimisations and bug fixes.
Glass Viper is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) and costs £35 GBP. A demo version can be downloaded from the QuikQuak website.
Visit QuikQuak for more information.