Rado Records releases Epic Battle cinematic percussion library by Nick Moritz
Rado Records has introduced Epic Battle, a cinematic percussion sample library by Nick Moritz.
Epic Battle is a compact cinematic percussion sound library which is intended to add an epic spirit to any composition.
This library will save you from long searches of the right samples and boring processing them or from buying expensive libraries just for several samples. Moreover the library shows that the creation of the massive epic sound like legendary Japanese Taiko can be achieved by simple tom drum or even sound of plastic bottle. And this idea is in the concept of Epic Battle library.
Epic Battle features
- 250 samples (200 loops + 50 one-shots).
- 3 main categories: Big Toms (100 loops), Epic Bottle (100 loops) One-shots (50 samples).
- 2 main formats: WAV and REX (v.2).
- 5 tempos for each category: 100bpm, 120bpm, 140bpm, 160bpm, 180bpm.
- studio quality (24bit/48kHz).
- REAPER project-file of the demo track.
The sample library is available to purchase for 12 EUR.
Freaky Loops releases Ultimate Guitars