Rane and Serato have announced Rane SL 4, a revolutionary new five-channel DJ interface, designed for the discerning DJ.
The Rane SL 4 is the first standalone DJ interface with two high-speed USB 2.0 ports, for seamless DJ changeover and back-to-back performances, as featured in the award winning Rane Sixty-Eight Mixer.
Rand SL 4 features
- Supports four turntables or CD decks switchable in any combination.
- Two high-speed USB 2.0 ports for two DJs for uninterrupted performances.
- Aux Input for session recording or LiveFeed.
- Aux Output assignable to the SP-6 Sample Player and The Bridge.
- Four software-switchable analog Thru connections for regular vinyl or CD.
- 48 kHz and 96 kHz sample rate switch on the SL 4 rear.
- 10-in 10-out USB sound card with any software supporting ASIO or Core Audio.
- Bus power from either USB port or the included external power supply.
The SL 4 is shipping April, 2011 for US MAP $899 USD.