Rayzoon has released version 3.6.0 of Jamstix, a virtual drum instrument.
For the first time ever, Jamstix is now available in a native OS X version. This update offers various other enhancements and is available now to all Jamstix 3 owners at no charge. Demo versions are available for Windows and OS X.
Changes in Jamstix v3.6.0
- Added OS X version.
- Added 64-bit AAX format (Windows & OS X), RTAS no longer supported.
- Added 32-bit and 64-bit AU format (OS X).
- Implemented MIDI drag-&-drop to host.
- Improved audio jam behavior and response control.
- Improved import dialog for groove importer and MIDI import menu items.
- Added 400 grooves from Jamstix 1 as ‘Jamstix 1’ styles.
- Added 201 fills from Jamstix 1 to ‘fills’ folder for use with ‘Load Fill’ (bar menu).
- Many GUI enhancements.
- A full list of changes is available here.
Jamstix for Windows and Mac is available in various editions, priced from $99 to $249 USD.
More information: Rayzoon