This update provides new functionality, many enhancements as well as several bug fixes.
Changes in v2.2
- Added ‘LEARN’ button to bar editor, which allows live translation of drum data received at the MIDI input into bar editor events.
- The maximum number of parts has been raised from 18 to 72 and new arrow buttons have been added to the song sheet to scroll through them.
- Added new bar menu item ‘Turn Groove Into A Style’, which automates the steps normally needed to do this (saving bar, loading Import style, loading saved bar).
- Added BFD2 kit.
- Added ‘Options’ menu to drum module mode with auto-bell (ride notes at full velocity are switched to ride bell) and auto-cymbal options (alternates Crash 1 notes among all available cymbals). These options are great for e-drum kits that have single-zone rides and a small number of cymbals pads.
- Improved voice reduction logic.
- Added new quickstart songs for working with groove import, Jamstix Classic and full manual mode.
- Tons of other improvements and fixes.