Red Rock Sound releases C1-Alpha & C1-Sigma Compressors for Reason
Red Rock Sound C1-Alpha is stereo and mono audio signal dynamic range compressor and is a stripped-down version of the C1-L1 Vintage Compressor.
C1-Alpha has distinctive sound allowing its usage not only for technical purpose of dynamic range compression but also for artistic sound coloration.
C1-Alpha besides main dynamic range compression module also contains limiting module, which allows controlling peaks passing through the compressor, also supports «parallel» compression and M/S operational mode.
C1-Alpha / C1-Sigma features
- Attack mode: «alpha» / «sigma».
- Saturation mode: «ratio».
- Softness of compressor characteristics control.
- 7 operation modes: mono, double mono, mono with external side chain signal, mid channel, side channel, M/S, linked stereo.
- Pre or Post Limiter.
- Internal Dithering.
- Parallel compression.
- 4x Oversampling and 64-bit floating point processing.
- External Side Chain.
- Gain Reduction CV Output.
Both Rack Extensions are available from the Propellerhead Shop, priced at 25 EUR each.
More information: Red Rock Sound