reFuse Software updates Note2Frequency to v0.4
reFuse Software has released version 0.4 of Note2Frequency, a free note-to-frequency conversion utility for Mac.
Note2Frequency is a utility program to convert note names to their frequencies. Press a note on the on-screen keyboard, and it gives you the frequency of that note in cycles per second (Hz). It will also play a sine wave as a reference tone.
Now with version 0.4, Note2Frequency will also go the other way, converting frequencies in Hz to notes! A readout for “cents” was therefore added by necessity, to show where between two notes a given frequency lies.
Changes in Note2Frequency v0.4
- Now also converts frequencies in Hz to notes.
- Added MIDI Note and Musical Note display/controls.
- Added label for Middle C.
- Changed startup state to have Middle C selected.
- Misc interface improvements.
Note2Frequency for Mac OS X is available as a free download from the reFuse website.